Fall Half and Full Marathon Training Program
Training starts July 19–November 1, 2017; Wednesdays, 6:00pm at NIFS
Our training program prepares you for the Monumental Marathon and half marathon on November 4, 2017 by providing you with a 16-week training program and weekly long runs with a training coach.What: 16-week training program developed by endurance specialists with three different experience levels to follow.
When: Training will be on Wednesdays at 6p from 7/19-11/1. Full marathon runners will also meet on select Saturday's at 7am for distances over 12 miles.
Where: NIFS Fitness Center
- Weekly long runs as a training group with coaching throughout the course
- Coaching on site each week of training and available throughout the program to guide your training and help you determine your training pace
- Other helpful running handouts
- Program t-shirt
- Beverage and snack following the weekly training session
Register and Cost:
Early Bird—June 5 – June 25
- Full Marathon—NIFS Members $65, Non-Members: $80
- Half Marathon—NIFS Members $55, Non-Members: $70
- Full Marathon—NIFS Members $75, Non-Members: $90
- Half Marathon—NIFS Members $65, Non-Members: $80
To participate in the Monumental Marathon you must be able to hold a 15 minute per mile pace for the race. Participants must be able to walk 6 consecutive miles at 15 minute mile pace to participate in the program.
To participate in the Monumental Half Marathon you must be able to hold a 15 minute per mile pace for the race. Participants must be able to walk 2 consecutive miles at 15 minute mile pace to participate in the program.
Thank you to our sponsor: