More and more people are discovering the benefits of massage, including:
- Athletes of all levels
- Stressed executives
- Home gardeners
- Individuals with back, shoulder and neck pain
- Pregnant women experiencing discomfort
Massage is nourishing - mentally, emotionally and physically. One of the nicest things you can do for yourself is to set aside some time for a relaxing, therapeutic massage. Massage therapy makes a great gift, too! Studies have demonstrated massage can:
- Reduce stress, fatigue and anxiety levels.
- Stimulate the lymphatic system, improving the elimination of toxins throughout the body.
- Improve circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Reduce recovery time from strenuous workouts and relieve subsequent aches for the athlete at any level.
Meet the Therapists
Contact: (317) 752-1713
Lori is a graduate of the IUPUI Massage School and a member of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP).
She has a Master of Science in Sports Medicine from the University of Illinois and has taught anatomy for the IUPUI Massage Therapy Program.
Types of massage: Swedish Massage, therapeutic body work and sports massage.
Contact: (317) 500-4288
Teri graduated from the IUPUI Massage School in 2005 and is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA).
She has a Master's degree in Occupational Therapy from the University of Indianapolis.
Types of massage: Swedish, deep tissue, therapeutic massage as well as cupping.
For cost information or to make an appointment, please contact the Lori or Teri directly. Payment is made directly to the therapist at the time of your appointment.