Slim It to Win It
Slim It to Win It is an 8-week program designed to help you lose weight and get fit. Pick your team and coach and be guided through 2 workouts a week with your team by a NIFS trainer.
Sign up between January 14—28, at the Service Desk. BODPOD® and Nutrition Log completed by February 7-13.
- Pre and Post BOD POD testings
- 16 small group training sessions with your coach and team, geared towards weight loss
- Daily food log accountability with My Fitness Pal
- Contact and information from Registered Dietician Angie Scheetz
- Top team, top male, and top female winners receive 3-month free membership to NIFS
- Weekly newsletter with helpful tips to be successful
- Program T-Shirt
Team Times and Coaches:Thomas – T/Th 6-7am
Crystal – M/W 7-8am
Kaci – M/Th 9-10am
Masie – T/Th 7:30-8:30pm
Darius – T/Th 6-7pm
Claudia – M/W 5:30-6:30pm
Cara – T/Th 12-1pm
Rebecca – M/W 7:15-8:15pm
Sign up and cost:
- $40 for members (fee is waived if you get a non-member to sign up with you!)
- $185 for guests (may apply $75 of this fee to your NIFS join fee following the program).
- Five dollars from each entry will be donated to the Lifestyle Rx scholarship program.
- Sign up for program at NIFS service desk or call 317-274-3432 ext 216.
- Maximum of 10 people per team.
- Pre- and post-Bod Pod testing is required for each participant. Please schedule your Bod Pod pre test with any staff member prior to February 14.
- You will be given a 3 day food log at your initial BOD POD testing. You will complete this prior to your first week of training to be submitted by your coach to the Registered Dietician. You will receive some general feedback from the 3 day food log and will be contacted by Angie once during the duration of the program to check on your progress and answer and questions.
- The team which loses the highest average of percent body fat will win the competition. Members of the winning team will each receive 3 FREE months of membership at NIFS. If you are on the winning team, you must have attended at least 14 of the 16 sessions, tracked your food intake on My Fitness Pal, completed the pre-and post-Bod Pod tests, and completed the initial 3 day food log to be eligible for your prize. This will help ensure that ALL members of a team contributed to their team winning.
- Celebrate your success at the Grand Finale.