Slim It to Win It 2023
Sign up for team : December 12th—January 15th at the service desk.
Training runs January 16th – March 10th.
We are excited to bring our Slim It to Win It weight loss competition back for 2022! This programs allows participants to train twice a week with an amazing NIFS certified trainer, pitting team against team in the battle to lose inches over 8 weeks.
With the competition starting in January, it's a perfect time to make goals for the new year and to get back into a workout routine.
Pre-Fit3D scan should be completed from January 9th-January 15th
Post-Fit3D scan MUST be completed by March 15th(after your last training session).
NOTE: Be sure to complete your pre-Fit3D scan BEFORE your first team training session. Schedule your Fit3D scan at the track desk.
Sign ups for program are at the NIFS service desk. Pay for the program and receive a sticker. Place that sticker with your name on the board (in the hallway) for the coach and team you want to join!
Two 60-minute small group training sessions a week with your coach and team
- Pre- and post- Fit3D scans
Nutrition info and "challenges" to help you form new, healthier daily habits
Prizes for winning individuals and teams including 3 months of free membership
Weekly newsletter with helpful tips to be successful
Team Times and Coaches:
6 Teams with a Maximum of 10 people per team.
Team 1 – Evan – Monday/Wednesday – 6am to 7am
Team 2 – Evan – Tuesday/Thursday – 12pm to 1pm
Team 3 – Emily – Tuesday/Thursday – 6am to 7am
Team 4 – David – Monday/Wednesday – 5:30 pm to 6:30pm
Team 5 – David – Tuesday/Thursday – 5pm to 6pm
Team 6 – Dakota – Monday/Wednesday – 12pm to 1pm
- $50 for members
- $190 for guests (includes full access to NIFS for duration of program, may apply $75 of this fee to your NIFS join fee following the program).
- Five dollars from each entry will be donated to the NIFS Lifestyle Rx scholarship program.
To be eligible for prizes:
- Complete pre- and post- FIT3D
- Attend 13 sessions
- Complete 7 of 8 nutrition challenges (tracked by coaches and not on hallway board at request), send “badges” upon completion
Determination of winners: Highest difference between Body Shape Rating (BSR – calculation of wellness)
Definition: Body Shape Rating (BSR): Summary Fit3D extracted SBSI, ABSI, Trunk to Leg Volume Ratio, body fat percentage, and BMI from more than 26,000 scans. Fit3D then evaluated the correlation between each algorithm and calculated the weighted values for the health risk outcomes based on the overall Fit3D user population. This results in a Body Shape Rating (BSR).
- Winning team members will each receive 3 FREE months of membership at NIFS.
- Top male and female will receive 3 FREE months of Weight Loss membership at NIFS.*
- Runner up male and female will receive one FREE Nutrition Consultation.