Go Girl Tri-Training Program for Women
June 11–August 17, 2019 on Tuesdays or Thursdays 5:30-7pm
Are you training for your first triathlon? Wanting to improve in one or all areas of your performance? Then our women's-only, triathlon training program is for you. Our program is a 10-week training program focused on the Go Girl Triathlon at Eagle Creek Park on August 17th, but the training will help you cross any finish line at any race you choose this summer.
When: June 11-August 17, 2019, Tuesday nights OR Thursday nights from 5:30-7p. Please choose a training day when you sign up.
Where: NIFS Fitness Center, Eagle Creek Park and White River State Park.
Who: All experience levels are welcome.
Early Bird Registration, 4/15/19-5/15/19
- Members—$165.00 Early Bird Registration Includes Race Entry (through 5/15)
- $110.00 Early Bird Registration (Does Not Include Race Entry)
- Non-Members—$200.00 Early Bird Registration Includes Race Entry (through 5/15)
- $145.00 Early Bird Registration (Does Not Include Race Entry)
Regular Registration, 5/16/19-6/15/19
- Members—$185.00 Program Registration Includes Race Entry
- $130.00 Program Registration (Does Not Include Race Entry)
- Non-Members—$220.00 Program Registration Includes Race Entry
- $165.00 Program Registration (Does Not Include Race Entry)
Early Bird rates end May 15, 2019!
• To register online click here.
• Or Print and complete the Registration Form and mail with credit card information, money order or a check made out to the National Institute for Fitness and Sport or return to the Service Desk at NIFS.
- Race entry fee
- Expert coaching by Kris Simpson, NIFS Personal Trainer and USA Triathlon Level I Certified Coach
- Weekly Training plans
- Post-workout snacks
- Post-race party