Go Girl Tri-Training Program for Women
June 28–August 30, 2022 on Tuesdays 5:30-7:30pm
Are you training for your first triathlon? Wanting to improve in one or all areas of your performance? Then our women's-only, triathlon training program is for you. Our program is a 10-week training program focused on the Go Girl Triathlon at Eagle Creek Park on August 27th, but the training will help you cross any finish line at any race you choose this summer.
When: June 28-August 30, 2022 (August 27th is race day), Tuesday nights from 5:30-7:30p (August 30th post-race celebration).
Where: Training will take place at Eagle Creek Park, NIFS, IUPUI Natatorium
Who: All experience levels are welcome.
- Members and Non-members—$200.00 NIFS members; $235.00 Non members
- Program Registration Does NOT include 1-day USAT pass ($15)**(if not a USA Triathlon member) on race day
- Expert coaching by Kris Simpson, USA Triathlon Level I Certified Coach
- Weekly Training plans
- Training protocols for all abilities
- Refreshments after each training session
- Bonus open water swim opportunities
- Pre- and post-race nutrition information
- Learn warm up/cool down and recovery protocols
- Post-event celebration
- Duathletes welcome!! Provided with race specific workouts
Meet the Trainers
Kris Simpson is a USA Triathlon Level I Certified Coach and NIFS trainer. Kris has competed in several triathlons including sprint and Olympic distances.
Thank You to Our Sponsors: