More and more people are discovering the benefits of massage, including:
- Athletes of all levels
- Stressed executives
- Home gardeners
- Individuals with back, shoulder and neck pain
- Pregnant women experiencing discomfort
Massage is nourishing - mentally, emotionally and physically. One of the nicest things you can do for yourself is to set aside some time for a relaxing, therapeutic massage. Massage therapy makes a great gift, too! Studies have demonstrated massage can:
- Reduce stress, fatigue and anxiety levels.
- Stimulate the lymphatic system, improving the elimination of toxins throughout the body.
- Improve circulation, allowing the body to pump more oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs.
- Reduce recovery time from strenuous workouts and relieve subsequent aches for the athlete at any level.
Meet the Therapist