Nutrition Coaching at NIFS
A Registered Dietitian can help you gain direction and focus your energy in a positive way for whatever goal you have in sight. Its important to find the right coach for you. A NIFS Registered Dietitian will walk you through nutrition, grocery shopping/meal planning and other areas that will help you meet your health and fitness goals. Click below to Schedule a Session.
Personal Nutrition Coaching
60-minute Personal Nutrition Coaching (PNC) session includes:
- A comprehensive, individualized, one-on-one consultation with a Registered Dietitian (RD) where we discuss goals, lifestyle and motivators for change
- A three-day food diary (submitted prior to meeting) analysis which summarize your protein, fat and carbohydrate intake, as well as important vitamins and minerals, with recommendations given to improve your diet based on your goals.
- Assistance with meal planning and grocery shopping
- Handouts geared towards your unique goals (such as eating out, snack and meal ideas, handling cravings, grocery lists, plant-based nutrition, etc).
Healthy Living Personal Nutrition Coaching Package
This package is ideal for individuals managing chronic health conditions, looking for assistance adopting and maintaining lifestyle changes, or anyone who would like to feel held accountable throughout their weight loss journey.
- This package includes a 45-minute introduction session, followed by a 5 pack of 30-minute sessions, scheduled at your desired frequency and convenience
Cost: $175 members, $195-guests
Other Nutrition and Performance Packages Available
- Weight Loss and Nutrition Package
- Performance an Nutrition Assessment Package
- Ramp Up to Weight Loss Membership
Wellness presentations bring expert advice to your employees
NIFS has over 75 different presentations that are 30 to 60-minute sessions. Presentation categories range from Fitness and Weight-Loss to Nutrition, and General Wellness topics.