Nutrition Coaching at NIFS
A Registered Dietitian can help you gain direction and focus your energy in a positive way for whatever goal you have in sight. Its important to find the right nutrition coach for you. A NIFS Registered Dietitian will walk you through nutrition, grocery shopping/meal planning and other areas that will help you meet your health and fitness goals. Click below to Schedule a Session.
Personal Nutrition Coaching
60-minute Personal Nutrition Coaching (PNC) session includes:
- A comprehensive, individualized, one-on-one consultation where we discuss your goals and lifestyle and what is motivating you to make a change.
- A three-day food diary(submitted prior to meeting) analysis which summarize your intake of fat, protein and carbohydrate, as well as important vitamins and minerals.
- Individualized meal planning with nutrition literature and handouts geared specifically for you.
- Cost for NIFS Members-$90 Non-members-$100; follow-up sessions $60.
3 months of Grocery Shopping & Meal Planning coaching includes:
- 4 individual one-hour consultations
- 2 nutritional analyses
- Individualized meal planning and nutrition literature and handouts
- Cost for NIFS Members-$270 Non-members-$290.
Wellness presentations bring expert advice to your employees
NIFS has over 75 different presentations that are 30 to 60-minute sessions. Presentation categories range from Fitness and Weight-Loss to Nutrition, and General Wellness topics.